Answers Added, Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Pay Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Time – Guess the Cricketer Quiz Answers – Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz is live on Amazon. You have to give just 5 correct answers. Users from India can participate in this Quiz.
Winner will win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch. We have added here all 5 correct answers of Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz.
The twitter hashtag for Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz is #AmazonQuiz
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers Today : win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch
Q1. Guess who played most IPL matches as captain?
Answer – MS Dhoni
Q2. Guess who holds the record for having bagged the most number of wickets in IPL?
Answer – Lasith Malinga
Q3. Guess who is referred to as the ‘Run-Machine’? Hint – He’s the only Indian to score a hundred on his World Cup debut!
Answer – Virat Kohli
Q4. Guess who holds the record for most sixes scored in IPL ever?
Answer – Chris Gayle
Q5. Guess who hit biggest six in IPL in terms of the length the ball travelled?
Answer – Robin Uthappa
- Earn free Rs.500 + Rs.500 unlimited Amazon Gift Cards
- Earn money with top money earning apps
- Amazon Send Money & get Cashback offer
Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Details
Date – 13th April 2021 to 26th April 2021
Prize – Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch
Available on – Amazon App
How to Submit Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz Answers
- First Of All, Download Amazon App , If you have not downloaded it till now.
- Login/Create Your Amazon account.
- Search “Amazon Quiz” on the Amazon App.
- Now Click on “Fun Zone” banner. or go to “Menu>Programs & Features>Fun Zone”
- Start Answering the Questions.
- Or you can directly submit Amazon Quiz Answers visiting on below link.
More details of Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz
- Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz is live on Amazon.
- If you give all correct answers of Amazon Guess The Cricketer Quiz, You will enter in a lucky draw.
- Winners will be declared and win Fitbit Fitness Smartwatch.
- Your age should be 18 year or more to participate in this quiz contest.
- You should have set India as your county in your Amazon account.
- Your billing address should be in India.